- Jewelry Box
- Our Ministry
- Priscilla Shirer
- Contact Us
My Life in Phone Photos
Glad to chat with you today. I hope you're having a great one.
I've just been sitting here scrolling through pictures on my iphone. My intention has been to delete as many as I can but I just can't seem to find any I want to delete. I feel like I need them all.
But delete I MUST! So, before I get rid of some, I thought I'd share
them with you. . . this way I'll feel better about canning them later. So, here's some random pics for your enjoyment. . . .
1. Here's Jude enjoy the festivities of our church picnic. He wouldn't take this balloon off of his head for days.
2. Jude looks like he's having fun now but as soon as this sucker started moving, he hollered at the top of his lungs. They had to stop of the ride so I could get him off. JC stayed on and enjoyed himself . . .
3. I took this picture of a pillow on a chair in my house so that I'd always have it handy just in case I run into any potential rugs for the room it's in. The room is pretty "tan" and needs some livening up BIG TIME! Any suggestions?
4. This is the snake Jerry found at our office and promptly beheaded.
5. Here's what I'm doing most days. Not standing on a platform speaking, but sweating profusely while I unhook poor fish from my son's poles. Only 1 thing to say, "Thank God for gloves!
6. This is my grandmother. . .my sons' great-grandmother. Why are they making faces and messing up the picture?
7. My son's not too big for this stroller. . . . is he?
8. When you refuse to obey and LAY DOWN IN YOUR CRIB. This is what happens . . .
9. Ok. . .I'll come clean. I took this photo while I was visiting someone's home (they probably thought I was sending a text, not taking photos). . .. because I'd love to have a kitchen like this in my home one day.
10. This is the street right outside my house. AHHHH. . .it makes me happy.
Bless you, today! Priscilla