Today is the day! I’ve been waiting on it for quite some time. Click on the video below so we can chat!
Be sure and listen for the giveaway!
1. A Resolution To Be Content
I do solemnly resolve to embrace my current season of life, and will maximize my time in it. I will resist the urge to hurry through or circumvent any portion of my journey but will live with a spirit of contentment.
2. A Resolution To Champion Biblical Femininity
I will champion God’s model for womanhood in the face of a post-feminist culture. I will teach it to my daughters and encourage its support by my sons.
3. A Resolution To Value Myself and Celebrate Others
I will accept and celebrate my uniqueness, and to esteem and encourage the distinctions I admire in others.
4. A Resolution To Be Devoted To Christ and Defined By His Word
I will live as a woman answerable to God and faithfully committed to His Word.
5. A Resolution To Devote My Best to God’s Priorities For Me
I will seek to devote the best of myself, my time, and my talents to the primary roles the Lord has entrusted to me in this phase of my life.
6. A Resolution To Esteem Others
I will be a woman who is quick to listen and slow to speak. I will care about the concerns of others and esteem them more highly than myself.
7. A Resolution To Release Others From The Prison of My Hurt
I will forgive those who have wronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.
8. A Resolution To Live with the Highest Standard of Virtue and Purity
I will not tolerate evil influences even in the most justifiable form in myself or my home, but will embrace and encourage a life of purity.
9. A Resolution To Care
I will pursue justice, love mercy, and extend compassion toward others.
10. A Resolution To Be the Kind Of Woman Who Truly Blesses Her Man
I will be faithful to my husband and honor him in my conduct and conversation in order to bring glory to the name of the Lord. I will aspire to be a suitable partner for him to help him reach his God-given potential.
11. A Resolution To Train My Children in Righteousness
I will demonstrate and teach my children how to love God with all their hearts, minds, and strength, and will train them to respect authority and live responsibly.
12. A Resolution To Make My Home a Welcome Place To Be
I will cultivate a peaceful home where God’s presence is sensed not only through acts of love and service, but also through the pleasant and grateful attitude with which I perform them.
13. A resolution to live today with tomorrow in mind
I fully resolve to make today’s decisions with tomorrow’s impact in mind. I will consider my current choices in light of those who will come after me.
We’ll be watching and reading your comments all weekend long. The cut off for entry is 7pm on Sunday Night. Monday, meet us back here. We’ll reveal the winners and begin our journey together as women of resolve.
I’m so glad you’ve joined me for this “project.” It’s going to be fun, but more than that, our lives will be transformed!PriscillaClick here to read more about “The Resolution For Women” .