Defined is a Bible study for teen girls, young women and the young at heart.
Who Are You?
I am who God says I am.
I can do what God says I can do.
I can become exactly what God says I can become.
You are a miracle. And that’s exactly what this study is about—your true identity. Who you really are. The culture will try to define you, your past may try to label you, the enemy will seek to deceive you, but no one has the authority to give you your name—your identity—except your Father. And He says that your uniqueness is an expression of His creative genius and is designed to reflect His glory.
Join Priscilla for eight weeks and begin to understand what it means to be created in God’s image and recreated in Christ’s image as His masterpiece. Once you discover who God says you are and the spiritual inheritance that you have, you can start walking in your true identity as a daughter of the most high King.
You’ll spend your whole life either trying to be and become something you were never meant to be, or discovering who you are in Him and living up to that standard by the power of His Spirit within you.
You are His!
And you were created for the purpose of reflecting God’s light to the world.
Like all of God’s miracles, your life will leave a lasting impact if you’ll simply be yourself, surrendered to God, molded by His Spirit, and on mission for Him.
- 1 Bible Study Workbook
- Uniquely Created
- Struggles and Solutions
- Vital Signs
- Who You Are
- What You Have
- Walk This Way
- In Christ, On Purpose
- Guarding Your Identity
- 8 group sessions, 7 weeks of homework
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small group
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him