Join Priscilla Shirer on this 7-session journey through the life and times of the prophet Elijah to discover how the fire on Mount Carmel was forged in the valley of famine. Elijah demonstrates how the strength of faith, character, and boldness are first shaped in the hidden fires of silence, sameness, solitude, and adversity. Those who patiently wait on God in the darkness always emerge with their loyalty, courage, and belief in Him set afire. And the emboldened, fiery faith you desire is being fashioned by God in your life at this very moment.
- Leader guide to help with questions and discussions within small groups (located in the back of the workbook)
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Seven enriching teaching videos, approximately 15-20 minutes per session, available through the purchase of a leader kit
- Articles to enhance your study and application of the content
- Understand the value of seasons of growth and testing in your spiritual maturity.
- Be encouraged to wait on God’s good work in your heart and mind, even in seasons when you feel like no one sees.
- Learn to trust in the goodness and faithfulness of God and His purposes for your life.