This is such a busy time of year! Between eating and Christmas shopping, eating and putting up Christmas decorations, eating and having people over….did I mention eating? Ha! I just LOVE Christmas time!!!
Immediately after Thanksgiving Annetta started playing her all time favorite Christmas tunes and it seems like everyone has followed suit. Every time I turn on the radio or walk inside a store, Christmas music is playing and I find myself singing along and getting super excited about the wonderful cornbread dressing that I’m about to eat on Christmas Day! You weren’t expecting for me to say that were you?! Hehe:)
Anywho, I was thinking about my all time favorite Christmas songs and I wanted to share them with you and also I would like to know what your favorite Christmas songs are! Please, please tell!
Here are my top 5 (In no particular order)
1. Silent Night by Mariah Carey : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYl3ms7cNUw
2. Who Would Imagine A King by Whitney Houston : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYGu0dwl4Hk&feature=related
3. The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTOyX10Zv-w&ob=av2n
4. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPFPVd3L3Lc
5. Let It Snow by Boyz II Men : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCbFpprZYKE&feature=related
Can’t wait to hear all of your favorties and I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season!
Until next time,Antrenette Carr