I know. We aren’t exactly sweating bullets yet and kids are doing the last of their tests and programs still, but they say that planning is the key to success! So, I’m just planning away for a summer of fun…I’ve been trying to think of things I really really want to do this summer.
1. Tube the Guadalupe. I haven’t done it in YEARS and am stoked about jumpin in again!
2. Watch fireworks over a waterfront for the 4th of July…plans are in the works!
3. NOT get burned a million times…spray spf 40 every hour on the hour and I will be a lovely gold.
4. A road trip to “nowhere”…I want to get in a car with a frew friends and a few days…and just DRIVE…no plans, just wherever the road may take us!
5. Read a good novel or 2…or 3!
I have a few here…do you have any other “MUST DO’s” from your summer bucket list?
Oh and I will launch my summer by attending Awaken next week. Are you joining me? Have you gotten a chance to enlist to be a VIP as Priscilla’s guest at the event? NO? Click HERE to do so! We are picking the winners Thursday eve and will post them Friday!
See you soon…with a tan and a beach hat of course,