My sweet friend Whitney from Nashville emailed me this morning and mentioned that we haven’t shared any good tunes lately, and had the marvelous idea of listing some worship songs that we have been enjoying. I can’t speak for the rest of the girls here at GB, but I would LOVE to share with you guys some of my favorites as of late (I included some links to the videos so you could get a little snippet of a few of them:
1. A Little Longer (live) – Brian and Jenn Johnson (I currently have this song on repeat – it’s a must have!)
2. Set A Fire (live) – Will Reagan and United Pursuit Band
3. Like You Promised – Amber Brooks
4. One Thing Remains – Bethel Live – Be Lifted High
5. You’re never giving up – Jonathan David Helser
6. Search My Heart – Hillsong – Aftermath
7. God I Look to You – Bethel Live – Be Lefted High
I promise that you will love all of these songs! They are worth the purchase. You can always take a sneak peak at them in iTunes.
What about YOU? What are you listening to these days? What songs do we all need to know about? I’m looking forward to getting some new music today!
Bless you guys!